Saturday, August 27, 2016


JPG

NEW CHAP BOOK AVAILABLE FOR FREE TO THE FIRST 15 PEOPLE WHO EMAIL THEIR POSTAL ADDRESS TO HORRORSLEAZEANDTRASH@BIGPOND.COM
COVER ART BY CRAIG MOFFATT, POEMS BY BEN JOHN SMITH.


EXCERPT:
Her big pregnant belly
and hulking milk filled boobs
looked like meteors about to
destroy the earth
and while i smoked a cigarette
i prayed that they would.
The man who controlled the weather
for the challenger launch
when it exploded and killed 8 men said
"That was a mistake God made.
I don't know why he picked me,
but when I meet him next in going to ask him.
“Why did you pick me? You picked a looser"
and then he started crying.
And I have a few things i
Have to get off my chest when
Me And the big man finally meet
Which will be soon enough,
But soon enough
is not now
And if there is a god
I don't like him
I tried to install the new
Microsoft word program
to a lap top I found under a bed.
I couldn't do it because of license agreements
and software upgrades and as a 31 years old I couldn't justify spending
140 dollars on an online update.
I was so "old man paranoid" that the interwebs
would steal my credit card details.
I was scared.
I've always been afraid
I'm constantly petrified
I closed the lap top.
Put it back under the bed.
I washed my hair in the sink with morning fresh.
 
COVER FIN

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter