Tuesday, November 25, 2014

2013-03-09_1362794157

Ben John Smith is the EIC of Horror Sleaze Trash. He lives at home in Melbourne with his wife, 2 cats and the ever haunting anxiety that he is a self absorbed wank asshole.

---

---
"Men-stration"

During our photo shoot
You read
"How to get a fuck"

so loud my that neighbor
the next day said

"Who was that crazy lady screaming in your garage yesterday.
She sounded like she REALLY needed to get laid"

Then you put me in a
head lock and said,
"ARGH, i just want to punch you
in the face..."

Then i cried on the toilet.

Didn't you see how much of a fragile
flower i was,
toilet paper scrunched in my hand
make up all over my face.

Who is the fucking feminist here?

I offered you a beer
so you could fit the part
of being the man
and you said

BUT I DONT LIKE THE TASTE OF BEER

WELL EITHER DO I KORALY!
BUT I LEARNED TO LOVE IT,

Being a man is hard god damn work.

we have to pretend to like things all the fucking time

I have to pretend to like t.v shows about people cooking food
and going to the same shoe shop 14 times in one day.

You said.

I LIKE THIS PHOTO
BUT NOT THAT ONE
I LIKE THAT ONE BUT IT SHOWS
TO MUCH OF ME AND THE OTHER
ONE DOESN'T SHOW ENOUGH
OF ME.

I want to look tough
but
I STILL WANT TO LOOK SEXY, BEN!

I want to look sexy too dude!
but if i wear cologne and put gel in my hair my friends call me a faggot.

what kind of man do you want to be, Koraly?

Want to be a high flying executive banker
that works overseas 90 percent of his life
and fucks child hookers in
Cambodia?

do you want to be fat
sniveling little toad of a man
who wont even play Xbox
cause his wife is an over bearing ass hole
who got fat after they married
because eating cake was better than
facing the fact that she married the wrong man?

you want to be a white picket fence
pedophile in the burbs
handing out fairy bread and
kool-aid
to jumped up
suburban shit kickers
whos dads are in prison?

Do you want to work at
Mc Donalds so you can by a sick
Subaru XL turbro
and do burn outs in fast food car parks?

Maybe you wanna be a man
who fucks so good
you give your own dick a cigarette after sex.

What kind of man do you want to be?
Want to be the kind of man you love
the man you would fuck
or the kind of man you hate.

Cause if you were a man
the world wouldn't suck your dick
because she has a headache.
Or because the world is on its period,

and the world never gives
if it doesn't get

The world wouldn't suck your dick
because it is drunk on white wine
and standing at the front door
with a butchers knife
to your throat
because you liked another
worlds status on Facebook.

The world might suck your dick
but it defiantly wont do anal
because

"Thats where poop comes from"

Whos the fucking feminist here dude?

To be honest
Koraly
being a man is shit.

Its the shittest thing you can be.
Being a man is shit because
We cop the blame for every thing.

staying out to late on a school night
killing Jesus,
forgetting to take out the bins,
The Watts St Riots,
Not washing the dishes,
the Holocaust.

The world wont let you cum in its mouth
because its not a whore
and its mum raised her to be a
proper lady

I cant stop you,
but
If you want to be a man
fine
ill do you a trade

you take my cock and balls
and give me your vagina

With a vagina
i wouldn't worry about the
world going down on me

id simply be to busy
busy
sitting at home shoving fruit
up my ass
and complaining to my sister
over the phone
about the price of
mandarins

with your vagina koraly
I wouldnt ask to be eaten out.
id paint pictures with a brush gently in my labia
id marry a senator and have an affair.

Id make dub step tunes out of queefs.

Shit,
with your vagina Koaraly
I might just be able to take on the whole world.




---




"There is no bones in the penis"

The soul is made of bone
teeth and fingernails

not penises and vaginas.

And as far as I know we have one more bone
in our chest,

that you gave us!

Always like you guys to
give us A bit more weight to carry around
in our chests.

We can GROW ears on a mice
Koraly!
We can!

Sure! Rip of your vagina,
but being a vaginaless man wont get
some one to cook you a pot roast

Having a buff chest
wont stop you from getting raped
by a hot school teacher when your 13!

Believe me,

we have the technology
I can put a cock on you
for ten grand or less.
I know a doctor in the
Philippines that owes me a favor or two

but having a dick changes NOTHING.

I have a very averaged size penis
and i still have to eat sleep shower and shit.

you do that too right?

Who is the fucking feminist here?

Anything that's fleshy
rots quick and
goes to the gardeners.

Truth is one day many years from now when you die

your vagina is going to be just a bloated green slug
looking thing
as will my penis

just like that time i stuck it in a vacuum cleaner.

The truth is.
Men and woman are no different at all.
We have the same insecurities,
same fears,
share the same love and
the same

skin

The same sex.
the same moody moments
and the same
high times.

We all want love.

We all want to be adored
to be lusted after
to be happy.

The soul is made of bone
teeth and fingernails.

the soul is not a penis
the soul is not a vagina.
and the soul is not strong

it doesnt have a six pack
or a wicked set of pin striped ovarys.

the soul doesnt have a
gender.

it doesnt have a wallet
or an agenda.

the soul is made of bone
teeth and fingernails.

the soul is the only thing
you cant tear away when your sick of it.

the soul is pan sexual
and would never put fruit up its ass.

the soul is made of bone
teeth and fingernails.

I dont want to be a man
or a woman.
im satisfied being
bone
teeth
and
pretty pink painted
fingernails.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter